Recruiter at EXL Service
Views:2426 Applications:352 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:277
EXL Service - AVP - General Analytics (7-15 yrs)
Shift Timing: 1:00 PM IST - 11:00 PM IST
EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business EXLerator Framework- , which integrates analytics, automation, benchmarking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients' decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. Our global footprint of nearly 2,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization within the organization. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
Please visit www.exlservice.com for more information about EXL Analytics.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Primary day-to-day client contacts and often interact with C-level executives.
- Is primary client day-to-day contact & ensures client needs are well understood, defined & met
- Serves as the primary interface between senior client management and EXL senior leadership (VPs and SVPs)
- Interacts regularly with clients to understand business requirements, define analytical problems, structure and communicate solutions and ensure client satisfaction with strong business driving results
- Manages / leads 1-2 engagement/ projects with different team structures and service delivery models. Responsible for driving revenue generating from these accounts
- Leads project teams of 3-6 consultants or more, and/ or Team Lead and Analysts in all aspects of project execution
- Plays critical role in defining the problem, structuring the solution, and executing against it
- Clearly defines project deliverables, timelines and methodology laying out the project plan
- Owns the execution of the project, with on time delivery every time, ensuring all project goals are met
- Manages team members, including definition of objectives, oversight of execution and evaluation of performance
- Provides thought leadership and delivers business insights to identify and resolve complex issues critical to their clients' success
- Actively contributes to business development and to attracting, retaining, developing, and motivating a team of diverse and qualified staff
- Manages communication between senior EXL partners and clients to update project progress and solicit feedback on project deliverables
- 7+ years of experience comprising analytics service delivery, consulting, solution design and client management
- Experience and strong knowledge of the analytics service industry with focus on B2C & Omni-channel retail across customer lifecycle and customer journey
- Demonstrable leadership ability, superior problem solving and people management skills
- Excellent listening, written communication and presentation skills
- Experience / exposure to marketing, operations, sales, merchandizing and supply chain, retail strategy, project management, cost reduction, and business development for Retail and Media organizations
- Master's degree in management, data science, economics, mathematics, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.