Talent Acquisition at EXL Service
Views:2273 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
EXL Service - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - IT Audit & SOX Testing (4-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing & managing assigned client engagement/s at an executive & relationship level within the practice. Can expect to work with external & internal client/s personnel to contribute on compliance, and IT risk projects.
- Direct work experience in SOX testing and internal controls is mandatory.
- To perform internal control testing, develop IT audit plans, and provide IT audit services in a dual shore service delivery model.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of compliance, IT Audit, and performing internal control testing and compliance
- Participate in process walkthroughs, document process flowcharts, identify key risks & mitigation controls, perform design & operational effectiveness testing and formulate observations / key findings
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures especially focusing on complex, specialized issues
- Draft audit observations with clear details, root cause, impact and proposed action plans for remediation
- Build & nurture relationships with on-site engagement managers, key client personnel and diverse internal clients to manage operational delivery & also identify new business opportunities for off-shoring
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
- Contribute towards practice initiatives like team trainings, business development opportunities, knowledge documents, cross training & back up etc.
- Introduced to concepts of Big Data Analytics, Automation & Process Digitalization in various business processes
- Excellent understanding of EXL Consulting and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to service clients
Qualification & Experience Details:
- 4-6+ years of professional experience in areas of risk & compliance (operational risk, IT Audit, SOX 404, business process reviews etc.)
- Professional certification such as B.tech, or MBA is preferred
- Direct work experience in IT Audit, SOX testing and internal controls. Strong understanding of IT auditing concepts and standards.
- Flexible to work extended hours & varied shift timings basis business requirements
- Exceptionally good MS office skills including MS Visio & PDF Pro applications
- Specialized industry experience in BFSI & Utilities segments is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.