HR Executive at EXL Service
Views:2963 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
EXL Service - Analytics Consulting Role - Insurance Domain (3-8 yrs)
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Develop statistical models in SAS/Python by writing detailed codes for data preparation, model building, and also perform required statistical tests, perform model validation as part of analysis.
- Prepare stories, actionable insights by various data mining and visualization techniques and consult respective stakeholders in areas of improvement.
- Prepare detailed documentation of models, make oral presentations to direct stakeholders and above for continuous improvement.
- Preferred but not mandatory: In-depth knowledge of insurance domain- marketing, underwriting, pricing, claims etc.
- Assist in learning and development of new team members.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives in processes.
- Complete understanding of the current state of affairs and problem statement
- Experience in data extraction and data manipulation in SAS/SQL/Python.
- In-depth data analysis like identifying major trends, univariate, bi-variate or multi-variate analysis.
- Importing, merging and appending different datasets for further exploration and analysis.
- Extensively developing stories, reports using data to present to stakeholders for business decision making.
- Design and develop statistical, advanced analytical model collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Preferred: Knowledge of insurance domain and minimum of 3+ years of industry experience
- Manage team size of at least 3-4 members and assist in their deliverables, training, development.
- MBA from the top tier academic institutions with experience in Consulting domain will be preferred but others are also welcome to apply
- 3+ years experience, preferably in insurance analytics
- Strong and in-depth understanding of statistical concepts
- Data analysis and modeling experience using SAS/Python and complete understanding of SAS procedures and SAS macros, Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Sklearn, Statsmodels, etc.
- Prior experience in managing and delivering on end to end projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.