Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at EXL Service
Views:841 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
EXL Service - AM/Manager/Senior Manager - IFRS9 Model Development - SAS - Retail Banking Domain (2-7 yrs)
EXL (Nasdaq:EXLS) is a leading business process solutions company that helps companies drive business impact and adapt faster to the changing global marketplace. EXL provides operations management, embedded analytics and technology platforms to organizations in the banking and financial services, healthcare, insurance, utilities, transportation and logistics, and travel industries.
With more than 4,000 analytics pro' around the world, we work with our clients as strategic partners to execute operations, identify opportunities to gain a competitive edge, and create new channels for growth and savings. Headquartered in New York and operational since 1999, EXL is present in the U.S., U.K., Singapore, Romania, the Philippines, India, Germany, Czech Republic and Bulgaria. For more information, visit www.exlservice.com - http://www.exlservice.com/-
Role : IFRS9 Modeling
Level- Assistant Manager- Senior Manager
Shift Timings- 8AM-5PM
- Build statistical models involving multiple techniques like Logistic Regression, GLM etc.
- Extract data from multiple platforms and conduct analysis using statistical and mathematical methodologies and tools
- Ensure all deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality.
- Strong problem solving skills - the ability to ask the right questions, formulate a comprehensive set of hypothesis, identify significant factors, and adopt the appropriate solution framework need based product solutions
- Create detailed documentation outlining design and technical specifications of each solution
- Play a business development role and generate additional projects from other clients within the organization
Work Experience :
- 2+ years of work experience developing risk models (IFRS9) in Retail Banking.
- Sector knowledge and experience of working in the area of Credit Risk; ideally experience of working with Credit Risk data warehouses and Credit Risk models in particular including Operational, Capital and Impairment models
- Expert knowledge of modern risk management techniques within Retail Banking, and in the use of risk models within such an environment.
- Experienced in the extraction and manipulation of data to support risk model development, including defining observation periods, outcome periods, choosing a suitable "bad" definition.
A post graduate degree in a numerate subject (e.g. mathematics, statistics, operational research, economics or MBA) from a reputed institute with knowledge of advanced statistical and analytical techniques.
Tools & Certifications:
Experienced and competent in the use of statistical packages e.g. SAS (including dealing with large datasets) and model development environments.
Other Desired Qualifies:
- Good communication (both written and verbal) skills,
- Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan.
- Engages with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence direction of projects to meet the project milestones.
- A good external network of contacts within the risk industry.