HR Lead at Eximius Capital Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:8147 Applications:1062 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:649
Eximius - Investment Associate (3-8 yrs)
The role will be primarily tasked with: Participating in end-to-end investment process.
- Market research
- Competitive analysis
- Business model analysis
- Investment memo writing and presentation
- Portfolio management
- Source potential investment opportunities in Fintech, Gaming & Healthtech space.
- Make thoughtful introductions on behalf of our founders to potential investors, customers, and advisors.
- Support all aspects of investment process of leading key aspects of diligence on opportunities and deal processes (e.g., tax, legal, valuation etc.), prepare investment memos and other discussion materials for investment committee.
- Review intriguing pitch decks and hold captivating intro calls with founders.
- Communicate the unique value proposition and mission of Eximius.
- Collaborate with important and impactful stakeholders within VC ecosystem.
- Manage key internal and external relationships to keep Eximius's gears turning.
- Network with exciting founders, fund managers, and accelerators.
- Advise and help our phenomenal portfolio company founders execute their vision.
Requirements (Skills and Qualification) :
- Post-graduate degree in Finance/Commerce/Statistics from a top Indian school or equivalent
- Prior experience of 2-4 years in VC
- Excellent analytical reasoning and research ability.
- A self-starter and work with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You should be able to juggle multiple projects and tasks with efficiency and a good attitude.
- You must have strong interpersonal, writing, technical and presentation skills, with strong comfort sharing and supporting opinions and positions.
What You Get
- Your work will be critical to helping Eximius really shift gears and attain viral growth
- Work directly with the founders and have good transparency into the business strategy
- A very competitive compensation