Exicom - Executive Assistant To MD (3-6 yrs)
- The role would include working closely with various departments and preparing comprehensive reports at an organisation level. The role provides exposure to diverse challenges facing the senior management. And the incumbent should have abilities in business acumen, data comprehension & inference development; project management & involves everything from overseeing key project.
- The role requires multi-tasking, ability to conceptualize, implement new processes, create - update - follow up, attention to detail, working under stringent deadlines and aggregating and interpreting data. The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges facing the senior management.
Role includes :
- Assist & coordinate the strategy planning exercise.
- To monitor tasks delegated by CEO to ensure that the task is achieved to agreed deadlines.
- Co-ordinating Cross Functional teams to ensure project deliverables Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Manages multiple processes concurrently: follows up work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis
- Track each step and where work is struck or if there is any deviation, communicates status to senior leadership
- Understands project scope, goals and deliverables as per company's need
- Good follow up skills
- Energetic and problem solver
- 3 - 6 Years of working experience in a similar role.
- MBA (Operations & Strategy / Finance / Marketing)
- Proficient in MS Office (ESP PowerPoint and Excel).
- Must have experience in Google Suite of SAP would be preferred.
- Strong Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient at report writing and presenting findings.
- Immediate Joiner
- Should have good sense of time management, planning & organizing, judgement and analysis.
Required Skill :
- Ability to interpret design, flowcharts, schedules, and plans
- Adaptability / comfort in coordination / interaction with internal and external customers
- Excellent Written, Oral Communication Skills and Analytical skills.
- A motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.