Executive Headhunter at Archer & Bull
Views:2942 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Executive - Treasury - Real Estate (3-5 yrs)
This is a chance to work in a vibrant, multi-cultural environment. The organization is diversified across real estate, malls, hospitality etc.
This is an opportunity to be part of empowering work culture, with a focus on professional development and growth.
This role will assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company
Duties and responsibilities :
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Prepare or monitor the company's various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling.
- Meet with cash management banks to plan cash management vs. AH needs.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits company requirements.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Determine the Company's Investment and Treasury goals and risk tolerance. By assessing risk/return trade-offs and performance benchmarks (and recommend changes when warranted)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.