Executive Headhunter at Archer & Bull
Views:2883 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Executive - Treasury - Real Estate (3-5 yrs)
This is a chance to work in a vibrant, multi-cultural environment. The organization is diversified across real estate, malls, hospitality etc.
This is an opportunity to be part of empowering work culture, with a focus on professional development and growth.
This role will assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company
Duties and responsibilities :
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Prepare or monitor the company's various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling.
- Meet with cash management banks to plan cash management vs. AH needs.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits company requirements.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Determine the Company's Investment and Treasury goals and risk tolerance. By assessing risk/return trade-offs and performance benchmarks (and recommend changes when warranted)