Executive/Senior - Statutory Audit - Accounting Firm - CA (1-3 yrs)
Executive / Senior - Statutory Audit - Non Client Facing - CA Must
- An independent audit of financial statements is essential for the effective operation of business entities and the capital markets. We are committed to providing a constructive and challenging audit, one that is also independent and delivers the messages that matter to management and the audit committee.
- We add value beyond the financial statement through the insights we bring, based on our knowledge of a client's business drivers and of individual sectors. Apart from financial statements audit (including IFRS and US GAAP reporting), we also provide other forms of assurance and attestation reporting.
- Our approach is based on robust audit methodologies, appropriate use of technology and a wide range of compliance tools underpinned by sound judgement and objectivity.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit/ Indian GAAP/ IFRS / US GAAP accounting services.
- The candidate will be expected to be a team member in audit assignments whilst exercising compliance with our Audit Manual, auditing standards and legal regulations
THE INDIVIDUAL :
- Be a qualified CA
- Have 1 - 2 years post qualification experience in Statutory Audit in a similar environment (Audit and Accounting firms)
- Have the ability to work under pressure, stringent deadlines which may demand extended working hours.
- Have strong soft skills like inter personal, team and communication skills both verbal and written
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Candidates should expect minimum 3 rounds of personal interviews to assess clarity on concepts, communication skills and attitude