Executive/Senior - Statutory Audit - Accounting Firm - CA (1-3 yrs)
Executive / Senior - Statutory Audit - Non Client Facing - CA Must
- An independent audit of financial statements is essential for the effective operation of business entities and the capital markets. We are committed to providing a constructive and challenging audit, one that is also independent and delivers the messages that matter to management and the audit committee.
- We add value beyond the financial statement through the insights we bring, based on our knowledge of a client's business drivers and of individual sectors. Apart from financial statements audit (including IFRS and US GAAP reporting), we also provide other forms of assurance and attestation reporting.
- Our approach is based on robust audit methodologies, appropriate use of technology and a wide range of compliance tools underpinned by sound judgement and objectivity.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work with the Audit practice to execute Statutory Audit/ Indian GAAP/ IFRS / US GAAP accounting services.
- The candidate will be expected to be a team member in audit assignments whilst exercising compliance with our Audit Manual, auditing standards and legal regulations
THE INDIVIDUAL :
- Be a qualified CA
- Have 1 - 2 years post qualification experience in Statutory Audit in a similar environment (Audit and Accounting firms)
- Have the ability to work under pressure, stringent deadlines which may demand extended working hours.
- Have strong soft skills like inter personal, team and communication skills both verbal and written
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Candidates should expect minimum 3 rounds of personal interviews to assess clarity on concepts, communication skills and attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.