Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:10137 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive/Senior - Predictive Modeling - Life & General Insurance Domain - Big4 (3-7 yrs)
Main Purpose of the Role:
Applies advanced statistical techniques to develop predictive models for Life and general insurance along with displaying strong team players skills.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Applies advanced statistical techniques to develop and/or update predictive models for use in one or more business areas of financial services like banking(CCAR modeling), insurance(claims and pricing analytics), customer analytics and agent analytics.
- Formulates model data requirements and specifications for medium to large sized projects; helps drive the model development process and strategy.
- Drives the research and recommended solutions to complex business issues; makes recommendations on model inputs and end products.
- Consults with the business, as appropriate, on predictive modeling solutions.
- May provide guidance and/or coordinate the work of less experienced modelers.
Qualifications/Certifications/Special Training required
- MS in a quantitative field (statistics, mathematics, economics, actuarial science etc)/B-Tech with exp of 3- 7 yrs
- 3-7 years of experience in predictive modeling
- Domain - Financial services(banking, insurance etc)
- Have worked on multiple predictive modeling project majorly in financial services domain
- Strong hold on statistics and predictive modeling techniques like Logistic, GLM, machine learning algorithms
- Manage and handled large datasets
- Ability to understand complex data
- Demonstrated experience sharing insights and recommendations to audiences with varying levels of analytic understanding
- Expertise in working on analytical tools like SAS, R
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Good team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.