Executive/Senior - IT Audit/IT General Controls (3-7 yrs)
- Perform IT Audit reviews in areas of SOX (Process), SOC-1, SOC -2 Audits and Application Control Review.
- Conducting Quality Review of the work perform by the team on control testing.
- Reviewing and developing client's custom control catalogs to ensure alignment of test procedures and control language to enhance efficiencies in remote execution of test procedures.
- Project management of engagements and responsible for client interaction and feedback system. Engagement planning, management, coordination within the team. Resource allocation and booking management.
- Review the work done by team on SOC1 testing (SSAE16 or ISAE3402 standard) and SOC 2 Testing and documentation.
- Identify any IT internal control weaknesses in processes by performing Risk Assessment and document the findings. .
- Constantly develop strong working relationships with engagement managers and onshore team members. Project management of engagements and responsible for client interaction and feedback system. Assist AD in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Manage and provide oversight over assigned functional vertical and Team ensuring adherence to firms Global behaviors and values as well as compliance with Policies and Procedures
- Manage operational oversight over the team managing productivity, compliance, learning and development and quality, including reporting thereon.
- Time to be split between client delivery and other firm initiatives including practice management, stakeholder engagement, Learning and Development and Governance activities.
Essential skills required:
Education / professional qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree (BBM / BSc / BBA / MCA / BCom / BE) from an accredited college/university or CA/CISA/CIA- /MBA Finance.
- Minimum 3.5-6 years of experience in IT Audit, SOX, SOC -1, SOC-2 Audits, Application Control Review
- Experience or exposure to Big4 accounting firms/consulting firms is advantageous
- Sector experience is desirable.
- Proficiency in IT - Operating Systems, Databases and Networking concepts
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Visio and collaboration tools
- Advanced knowledge of ERP applications (SAP, Oracle)
- Strong knowledge of Master data, configuration and transactional aspects in SAP processes.