Senior Recruiter at Techsist
Views:134 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Executive/Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - IT Audit - Big4 (2-8 yrs)
We are a leading consulting firm having opening with one of our Big4 Client.
Role : IT Audit (Financial Services, Banking) with coding exp on C, C++, Java or SQL
Designation : Exec/ Sr Exec/ AM
Client : Banking
Location : Bangalore
- Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop relevant workpapers/deliverables.
- Perform fieldwork and share the daily progress of fieldwork, informing supervisors of engagement status.
- Perform testing of IT Security Application Controls, IPE and Interface Controls through code reviews, IT General Controls review, covering areas such as Change Management, Access Control Management, Backup Management, Incident and Problem Management, SDLC, Data Migration, Batch Job scheduling/monitoring and Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Perform Risk Assessment, identification and Evaluation of Controls, prepare process flow diagrams and document the same in Risk & Control Matrix.
- Perform business process walkthrough and controls testing for IT Audits.
Performing planning and executing audits, including :
- Information Security reviews
- Information Technology Infrastructure reviews
- Application System reviews
- Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify the engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the project manager.
- Maintain relationships with client management and the project Manager to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations.
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the work to be performed.
- Coordinate effectively and efficiently with the Engagement manager and the client management keeping both constantly updated regarding project's progress.
- Monitoring and Tracking for Budget and Time Estimates on engagements.
- Conducting IT audits, IT Internal Audit, Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Audits
- Conducting SOX audits, Third Party Security audits
- Conducting controls assessment in manual/ automated environment
- Information Security Assessments and Analysis
- Carrying out conducting OS/DB/Network reviews
- Prepare/Review of Policies, Procedures, SOPs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.