Executive/Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Independence - Big4 (1-6 yrs)
Required MBA and M.Com for Independence - Executive/Senior/AM - Bangalore Big4
Big4 hiring for Independence profile - Executive/Senior and AM role in Bangalore.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Ensure that the work is planned, organized and performed by self and team by guiding them and performing upfront / postmortem reviews on deliverables to ensure Quality and timely delivery of work with Efficiency
- Raise any issues identified on a timely basis to the Orangization's managers and Onshore teams, as well as seek possible resolution from them
- Understand and capture comments during quality review and from onshore teams to provide feedback to team for self and team development
- Demonstrate professionalism, industry competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the Onshore teams
- Develop self by participating in and developing others by facilitating Independence conceptual trainings and ensuring that team members are trained
- Research and gather required information from various external and internal tools to gather organizational information
- Analyze the client structure, its affiliates, service line and people of the firm in order to be Independent from the Audit client with regards to different regulatory authority
- Use tools and techniques to perform Independence related checks on mergers and acquisition of various audit and non-audit clients.
- Other ad-hoc projects as the department so determines from time to time, including the provision of general support to other independence activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.