Executive/Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Independence - Big4 (1-6 yrs)
Required MBA and M.Com for Independence - Executive/Senior/AM - Bangalore Big4
Big4 hiring for Independence profile - Executive/Senior and AM role in Bangalore.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Ensure that the work is planned, organized and performed by self and team by guiding them and performing upfront / postmortem reviews on deliverables to ensure Quality and timely delivery of work with Efficiency
- Raise any issues identified on a timely basis to the Orangization's managers and Onshore teams, as well as seek possible resolution from them
- Understand and capture comments during quality review and from onshore teams to provide feedback to team for self and team development
- Demonstrate professionalism, industry competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the Onshore teams
- Develop self by participating in and developing others by facilitating Independence conceptual trainings and ensuring that team members are trained
- Research and gather required information from various external and internal tools to gather organizational information
- Analyze the client structure, its affiliates, service line and people of the firm in order to be Independent from the Audit client with regards to different regulatory authority
- Use tools and techniques to perform Independence related checks on mergers and acquisition of various audit and non-audit clients.
- Other ad-hoc projects as the department so determines from time to time, including the provision of general support to other independence activities