Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:3264 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Executive/Senior Associate - Human Resource - Fund Service Firm (2-5 yrs)
Our client, a leading Fund Service firm is looking for a HR (Eqv. to Sr. Associate) in Bengaluru/ Pune for a contractual role (on the 3rd Party Payroll).
- Contributing to the development of improvements in departmental processes, procedures and reporting
- Managing the recruitment and offer letter process for open to hire positions
- Ensuring that job descriptions and candidate profiles are in place and that all recruitment activity is managed within budget and headcount controls
- Advising and guiding managers on employee relations matters in accordance with Company policy, best practice and statutory requirements
- Identifying talent needs, risks and gaps
- Creates a plan to address using talent management tools and resources
- Developing or supporting the development of retention plans and programs targeting high potential and critical roles
- Identifying training and development needs in conjunction with senior management and plan appropriate activities against these needs
- Ensuring the delivery of new hire orientation and induction
- Managing the payroll activities in line with local rules and regulations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.