Associate Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:272 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Executive/Senior/AM - ITGC SOX/IT Audit & Assurance - Risk Consulting Team (2-6 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities
We are recruiting for an AM in the IT Audit & Assurance, Risk Consulting team. Working as a Senior in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct SOX 404 assessments in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Clients Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Conduct Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Perform SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Identify potential opportunities to drive standardization and efficiency across engagements by the use of automation.
- Understanding of the current SSAE guidelines.
Essential skills required
Education / professional qualifications
- Certifications CISA cleared/certified preferred
- The candidate must have a minimum of 6-8 years of experience in a similar role [Big 4 experience preferred]
- Working knowledge of frameworks including COSO, COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST CSF and NIST SP 800-53 is desirable
Project and Team management exposure
- Knowledge of security measures and auditing practices within various operating systems, databases and applications.
- Experience in assessing risks across a variety of business processes.
- Experience in identifying control gaps and communicating audit findings and control redesign recommendations to Sr. Management and Clients.
- Experience in evaluating SOC1 reports for User organizations.
- Knowledge of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery best practices.
- Knowledge of regulations impacting the privacy, integrity and availability of customer PII.
- Exposure of having led IT Audit engagements.
- Technical skills: Prior experience in evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls over varied IT platforms including ERP suites, Windows, Unix/Linux, iSeries, Oracle database, DB2 and SQL.
- Behavioral / team skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types and working hours
- Ability to effectively work through shifting priorities
- Team player who leads by example
- Has team leading experience and has been a performance manager in current or last
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.