Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:185 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive Secretary - Chemical Industry - CS (2-3 yrs)
Job Title : Executive Secretarial
location : Mumbai
Experience : 2-3 years
Qualification: CS in first attempt - 2017-2019
Should have experience in Listed company
Compliance Monitoring & Reporting
- Ensuring comprehensive coverage of applicable regulations, in the system.
- Periodic analysis of compliance status on the basis of reports generated from the system.
- Review of implementation of Corrective Action and Preventive Action provided by Process Owners for deviations, if any.
- Ensure timely completion of reporting of compliance status by the units. This involves personal interaction with the people at units.
- Collating compliance certificates from units / businesses and preparing consolidated compliance report and dashboards for Compliance Officer and Process Owners.
Compliance Portal Administration
- Regularly updating the system with regulatory changes by preparing / modifying check points in the system, within set turnaround time.
- Regularly updating the system with the organisational changes by reassigning authorisations and responsibilities for reporting compliances, within set turnaround time.
- Carrying out hygiene check to ensure proper functioning of the system, atleast once in a week with the help of special reports.
- Troubleshooting with the help of IT team and Metric stream (Vendor for providing IT Tool), within turnaround time defined as per SLA.
- Designing and developing training material for conducting online and onsite training programmes
- Preparing training schedule in co-ordination with Process Owners and line function for conducting training programmes.
- Conducting effective training sessions at units for apprising the people with Compliance Process and its importance. This also involves seeking their feedback and suggestions for improvement in the process.
- Site visits for assessment of compliance status and interacting with the line function to understand the implementation of law, deviations, if any, and then working towards corrective action along with the Process Owners.
- Disseminating relevant regulatory updates periodically. Also circulating flash updates whenever there is amendment in existing regulations and a new regulation is introduced. This involves interacting with Process Owners for understanding implication of the changes and including the same in the updates.
System user facilitation
- Maintaining and keeping updated Compliance Manual and Compliance Calendar
- Handling Compliance Helpdesk in order to facilitate users with resolution of their technical or legal queries, with own research or help from process owners, external consultants.
- Carrying out research on specific legal subjects / topics to help business on interpretation and implementation of a given provision / law.
- Gathering knowledge on industry best practices on compliance management process,