HR at Dr Wamser Batra India Private Limited
Views:595 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Sales Director - Precast & Construction Industry (10-20 yrs)
Job Role - Executive Sales Director
Position Summary: The ideal candidate shall be a well experienced salesperson with an existing network of top decision makers in the precast and construction industry.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Organizing and managing the sales function/team
- Participation in leadership discussion, planning, & strategizing
- Establishing a strong relationship with customers/partners and influencers
- Establishing and managing effective sales management & sales & operations planning / sales execution processes
- Developing an effective marketing program covering communication, events, etc.
- Developing and managing a partner/influencer network (architects, engineers, structural designers, etc.)
- Develop strategic sales & marketing plans in line with the company's objectives and strategy; direct the execution of these plans
- Establish and implement sales management processes market & competitor analysis, lead management, customer / account management, sales operations, performance management of sales & marketing teams etc.
- Establish and implement appropriate partnership / alliance strategies to enhance company's presence & objectives
- Manage and control the sales & marketing budgets
- Manage and control the pre-calculation process
- Engage with production and service functions to ensure timely execution and delivery of products & services
- Responsible for generating sales related MIS as per company requirements
- Contributes to the development of new products / services based on market requirements and in line with company's objectives
- Identify / formulate marketing campaigns / services that will lead to building company's presence in the marketplace as well as achieve sales objectives
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate in engineering (preferably mechanical/civil) with a post graduate qualification in management (MBA) and a minimum of 10-15 years of relevant experience in sales in the precast construction industry.
- Strong leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of the precast industry, especially for the real estate sector
- Experience in international sales
- Experience of working with multi-cultural team members.
- Experience in the field of strategic planning & corporate development.
- Organizational skills & leadership competence.
- Familiar with work culture of European companies / international matrix organizations.
- Good communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi
- Dynamic personality, positive attitude & focused approach toward work.
- Process and target orientation
Reporting Structure: The position holder will report to the Indian Executive Board.
UG :BTech/B.E. in Mechanical, Civil
PG :MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required