Executive - Project Manager - BFS/Healthcare/Chemicals (4-10 yrs)
Project Manager Executive
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop, manage and track individual project plans, trackers and schedules in collaboration with the Project Leader/Manager
- Coordinate and execute activities to support sourcing, SAP material code-creation, procurement, receipt and stock management of APIs, excipients and other materials in R&D for New Product Development and ROW, in order to support the on-time submissions
- Communicate and escalate identified changes, project risks and collaborate with the project team to determine impact and identify mitigation plans
- Facilitate meetings, including preparing agendas and writing minutes as required
- Manage availability of key project-related materials (eg. API, Excipients, RLD) and documents (eg. Licenses, SAP codes, change controls)
- Support preparation of project status reports and Power Point presentations for different meetings and forums
- Maintain project information in EPM and other project-related databases
- Demonstrate behaviours that exhibit our organizational values: Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance, and Passion
- Ensure personal adherence with all compliance programs including the Global Business Ethics and Compliance Program, Global Quality Policies and Procedures, Safety and Environment policies, and HR policies
- Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements.
- All other relevant duties as assigned.