Senior Relationship Manager - Leadership Hiring at Laksh Human Resource India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3186 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive Manager - Talent Operations - Big4 (10-16 yrs)
- Partner with US Operations Manager in Talent service delivery initiatives to monitor maturity, drive consistency through guiding principles, and implement innovations in how we deliver Talent services and how we measure the success of the different Talent teams partnering to deliver the services.
- Lead the team in monitoring the performance of our shared services teams in CTS by managing and further developing comprehensive operational metrics and customer feedback program that includes leading practice approaches to measuring performance and value of services; guiding principles and standards for metric targets; automation of data collection and reporting through dashboards and data visualization tools; and customer feedback surveys integrated into the delivery of the service.
- Meet with, coach, and guide team members regularly to advise on career development, cross-team and cross-service area collaboration opportunities.
- Build operational models and tools (sizing and pricing models for global service delivery, efficiency models, automation of operational activities).
- Assist in identifying strategic initiatives to achieve cross-CTS priorities and make progress towards our CTS vision by partnering with our CTS Service Area teams and leading projects.
- Lead operations-related projects by establishing clear objectives, scope, and quantify impact/value; build and manage to project plan/timeline; manage the delegation and completion of work; identify project issues and risks and propose mitigation tactics and strategies; socialize recommendations and gain buy-in from multiple stakeholder groups; and measure value created and impact made at the completion of the project.
- Manage the business continuity plan for CTS in multiple geographies.
- Develop compelling, logically-structured presentations and deliverable that will be shared at the CTS and Talent leadership level.
- Partner with the US-based CTS Communications, Change Management, & Culture Manager to identify change impacts of strategic and transformational changes, manage stakeholder relationships, and execute on change management plans.
- Build relationships with key stakeholder groups in order to influence and enact change and buy-in.
- Plan, schedule, and lead team meetings that focus on team building, knowledge sharing, collaboration, and development.