Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:1069 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Executive - Legal - Logistics - LLB/LLM (1-3 yrs)
About the company :
Abhi Impact Logistics Solutions Private Limited an ISO 9001-2008 certified company by TUV-Austria. The Company founded in October 2007 by Mr. G. N. Joshi, who is known as renowned businessmen in Pune city and the company is incorporated under 'The Companies Act, 1956'- & is having corporate office in Pune, India. Our logistics services are at the forefront, offering state-of-the-art 3rd party / 4th party logistics solutions to all customers.
Abhi Impact Logistics is structured to provide logistics and supply chain solutions to the growing global industry. Our comprehensive solutions comprises of services like Logistics Consultancy, Warehousing, Transportation, Packaging, International Freight Forwarding, Projects and Reverse Logistics.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Drafting and reviewing of NDA, Master Service Agreement, Vendor agreement, Lease Deed, Indemnity Bonds, Logistics Agreement, MOU, Marketing agreements etc.
- Vetting of all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the managements attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Prepare a Contract Summary/Brief which summarizes important contractual terms and conditions.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
- Documentation management filing, version control etc.
- Prepare Standard templates of various Contracts and Standard terms of business.
- Ability to understand highly complex legal terms, clause, insurance requirement under the contract etc, and analyze its impact on the business.
- Awareness of legal risk, mitigations and consequences
- Reviews and redline third party supplier contracts based on standard positions and manages subcontract agreements
- Other Legal & Compliance work
- Coordination with external counsels, CA, CS for the legal matters if any.
- Coordination and supervise the filing, documentation and maintenance of the trademark registrations and follow up with external agencies as required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.