Recruiter at Apprentice Education & Consulting Services LLP
Views:3703 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Executive - Legal - LLB/LLM (2-5 yrs)
Our client, a business management company providing Digital and advanced data analytics services, market intelligence services and other IT and ITES services of like nature is looking for an executive in Bangalore.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Management and other colleagues to review and establish best practices within the legal framework of the organization so as to secure & adequately protect and ensure compliance required from time to time in all areas of its business operations.
- Participate and provide legal inputs on all aspects of customer commercial contracts includingbut not limited to operations, employee matters, corporate governance, litigation and customer / employee disputes.
- Update Management about necessary and relevant Legal changes, issues and Statutory Compliances.
- Rendering legal opinions; pre-empting legal action and suggesting the appropriate recourse
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating, standardizing and closing of all types of business / vendor agreements, HR documents including MSA, LOI, NDA, Application form, Addendums, Loan Agreements, policies & other documents required by the company.
- Review contracts against best practice within relevant market, geography and business.
- Reviewing and standardizing existing contracts and documents. Gather and confirm facts necessary to initiate contract formation with (third party) legal team and internal stakeholders and group companies.
- Manage the workflow of contracts, and assure compliance with existing agreements, and any government or company policies.
- To reply / assist to reply to legal notices.
- To recommend case/s for legal action and in consultation with Team HR & Management, take appropriate legal action on employees indulged in improper exists.
- Independently handle legal activities for India and other geographies including interaction and engaging lawyers for relevant work related matters.
- Should have a good knowledge and understanding of data privacy laws.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.