Recruiter at Apprentice Education and Consulting Services LLP
Views:1821 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Executive - Legal - LLB/LLM (2-5 yrs)
Our client, a business management company providing Digital and advanced data analytics services, market intelligence services and other IT and ITES services of like nature is looking for an executive in Bangalore.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with Management and other colleagues to review and establish best practices within the legal framework of the organization so as to secure & adequately protect and ensure compliance required from time to time in all areas of its business operations.
- Participate and provide legal inputs on all aspects of customer commercial contracts includingbut not limited to operations, employee matters, corporate governance, litigation and customer / employee disputes.
- Update Management about necessary and relevant Legal changes, issues and Statutory Compliances.
- Rendering legal opinions; pre-empting legal action and suggesting the appropriate recourse
- Drafting, vetting, negotiating, standardizing and closing of all types of business / vendor agreements, HR documents including MSA, LOI, NDA, Application form, Addendums, Loan Agreements, policies & other documents required by the company.
- Review contracts against best practice within relevant market, geography and business.
- Reviewing and standardizing existing contracts and documents. Gather and confirm facts necessary to initiate contract formation with (third party) legal team and internal stakeholders and group companies.
- Manage the workflow of contracts, and assure compliance with existing agreements, and any government or company policies.
- To reply / assist to reply to legal notices.
- To recommend case/s for legal action and in consultation with Team HR & Management, take appropriate legal action on employees indulged in improper exists.
- Independently handle legal activities for India and other geographies including interaction and engaging lawyers for relevant work related matters.
- Should have a good knowledge and understanding of data privacy laws.