Recruitment at Angel & Genie
Views:111 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive - Inside Sales - B2B SaaS (5-6 yrs)
The Role :
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, results-driven individual to join our Inside Sales team, reporting to the Head of Marketing & Inside Sales. You'll generate demand, interest, and excitement for the company while creating a pipeline of business to arm our US Sales team. Overall end to end Sales experience will be a plus. You'll be responsible for actively seeking out and engaging with prospective clients. Working to targets would be a very important part of this role so being outcome focused is absolutely vital.
If you love solving challenges, then this is an opportunity to solve the hardest, most significant challenges to transform and shape an important industry - HRtech (Having an Industry experience would be a great plus).
Candidates should be able to :
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop sales ready leads and opportunities from marketing generated leads, Inbound & outbound calling and emailing
- Engage and qualify leads to create a pipeline for our Account Executives
- Maintain control of a conversation, objection handling, and qualify opportunity
- Passionately and clearly articulate value/benefit to the prospective audience
- Ask questions to uncover issues with a prospect's current process
About You :
The ideal person for this role will possess a good mix of the following qualities :
- Ideally 5-6 years- experience in Inside Sales (B2B SaaS ) within an intense, fast paced, goal-oriented company (At least 2 years of prospecting/selling to the US market)
- A firm understanding of how to qualify buyer interest and identify target customers
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Ability to research, qualify buyer interest and identify target customers
- Understanding to Salesforce or similar CRM ensuring efficient lead management and record-keeping while building and maintaining data integrity
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond just your day-to-day tasks
- Strong desire to pursue a challenging career in SaaS sales.
It is a night shift job. (7 PM-4 AM.). Transportation will be provided.