Managing Director at DOS Recruitzer
Views:2870 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:197
Executive - Human Resource - FMCG (1-3 yrs)
We have urgent opening for HR Executive at Factory/Plant location for one of our biggest FMCG Client.
Company and Industry: India's biggest FMCG Company.
Position: HR Executive
Location: Plant Location (Factory)
Salary: 10.00 - 12.00 L PA
Qualification: MBA/PGDM (HR/IR/PM/). A recognized degree in Personnel Management and/or MBA in Human Resource Management. IR degree in Law is an added advantage.
Experience: 1-3 Years
NB: Please apply if you are very much open for relocation in PAN India. Candidates should not have any location preference. The company will decide the location for the selected candidates.
- Wages and Benefits Administration: Handling all the administrative activities in the factories related to recruitment benefits administration, personnel dossiers/files, statutory compliance, Payroll processing for employees, Benchmarking for salaries etc.
- HR Reports: Preparation and circulation of various reports on a Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly basis without any deviations.
- Disciplinary Management: Drafting and Ensuring proper discipline on the floor through various mechanisms such as Shopfloor Counselling, Advice Letters, Warning Letters, Showcase etc. Hands-on experience in Holding domestic inquiries for the charge-sheeted workmen and ensuring timely completion of the same.
- Industrial Relations: Ensuring cordial relations between the unions and management through organizing various channels for communication i.e Quarterly Meets/ Developing various platforms in ensuring transparent communication across shifts to ensure compliance/ Smooth handling of grievances pertaining to LTA. Support small departments of the factory as an HR Resource.
- Manpower Planning and Recruitment: Analyzing and forecasting the manpower requirements for future based on retirals and crewing norms. Handle recruitment for employees against manpower planning.
- Budgets: HandlingHR budgets for the factory, tracking monthly variance.
- Communication: Handling Communication platforms in the factory- releasing quarterly employee magazine, monthly newsletters, etc.
- Knowledge of various statutes, wage and salary calculations, budgeting techniques and conduct of disciplinary inquiries. Application of factory standing orders.
- Contemporary recruitment processes, Compensation fitments, Manpower planning, Competency-based recruitments and awareness of relevant HR software.
- Knowledge of contemporary training and development tools, including computer-based training, understanding of Organizational behavior and approaches to management development.
Managing Director- Recruitment