Recruitment Lead at Black Turtle
Views:926 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Executive Director - Structuring - Investment Banking (10-15 yrs)
Opening for Executive Director Structuring for IB Based in Mumbai .
Looking for candidates with 10-13 years of experience majorly into Structuring Payoffs/ Payouts - FX & Rates.
Corporate Title Vice President / Executive Director
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible to lead Team in structured product ideation, pricing and execution.
2. Working with key stakeholders within and outside GM to deliver structured solutions across asset classes.
3. Manage relationships with Sales, Trading, Control functions and other corporate functions on behalf of the team
4. Drive discussions to design and build robust analytical toolsets - efficient, reusable and scalable solutions for daily business 'reporting' and 'monitoring' requirements
5. Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends to ensure the team provides best-in-class solutions to clients.
6. Self-drive to identify gaps and strengthen current processes and controls
7. Hire and train junior team members and also ensure they have a steep learning curve.
1. Strong understanding of the Structured Product market.
2. Good market knowledge to know what competitors are offering now.
3. Strong leadership/people management skills
4. Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting abilities
5. Ability to work effectively as part of the team
6. Good communication skills.
7. Strong work ethics
8. Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you find it suitable or if you have any reference for this position,
Kindly share CV below details:
Position Applied for
Candidate Name :
Current Company :
Current Designation :
Total Work Experience :
Current CTC fixed and Variable :
Expected CTC :
Notice period :
Reason for Change:
Manager @ Black Turtle
Call & Whtsapp: 8454843560
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.