Recruitment Specialist - Investment Banking at Black Turtle
Views:3252 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Executive Director - Reference Data - Investment Banking (15-20 yrs)
We have an opening with leading IB based in Chennai for Executive Director - Reference Data role
- Reference Data is a key global function broadly covering:
- Instrument & Price Master Data Management
- Client & Account Master Data Management
Head of Reference Data India Operations is a senior leadership role taking an operational and managerial leadership for India in a matrix organization leading over 150 colleagues across India and vendor managed services.
The purpose of the role includes managing process performance in line with agreed SLA and targets, driving a culture of continuous improvement delivering high-quality service, and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders and customer business areas.
Key Accountabilities :
- Communicate issues and status at all levels of the organization as well as closely managing vendor relationships.
- Implement productivity measures and set benchmarks, appropriate to the team's knowledge and capability, and ensure that all service level agreements are maintained or improved upon.
- Ensure all processes have appropriate and consistent measures in place and that all key risk and quality indicators evolve in line with the growth of the business.
- Drive the adoption of Barclays Data Management strategy, policy and standards
- Responsible for the identification and implementation of continuous process enhancements designed to streamline similar functions, eliminating duplication, highlighting and reinforcing best practices and ensuring consistent measurements and service delivery.
- Leads, motivates, and develops the team to create a high-performance culture and enhances the knowledge base, skills, talent and capability within the teams.
Stakeholder Management and Leadership :
- Excellent communicator with the flexibility to communicate effectively using the right medium across all levels of the function and build successful relationships with key stakeholders, SMEs, and other functions.
- Manage process adherence and deliver to the contractually agreed Service Levels
- Accountable for budget management and efficiency targets
- Create an environment that encourages staff retention; high levels of staff engagement and drives improved employee satisfaction year on year
- Sets stretching objectives for self and team and delivers against those objectives.
- Demonstrates effective use of performance development, shares best practices identify successors, and develops a culture of coaching and development.
Decision-making and Problem Solving :
- Actively participate in the development, articulation, and implementation of the business & functional strategy
- Monitor and drive plans to achieve successful completion on time, budget and quality
- Partner with technology in prioritizing the business requirements and delivering timely & quality solutions
- Proactively engage and agree to plans with senior leadership covering Transitions, Service Delivery, Performance Improvements, Issues Resolution and Complaints
Personal Qualities :
- Demonstrable experience of managing large teams (50+) in a Financial Services organization with strong leadership skills
- Prior experience in Operations/Service Management leading multi-discipline teams
- Strong understanding of the financial instrument and client data domain
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can transcend both junior and senior audiences.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications :
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Reference Data in a Financial Services organization
- Postgraduate qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of Data Vendor such as Bloomberg, Reuters and Data management practices
- External certification - PMP, Lean Six Sigma
- Strong skills in the use of documentation, planning, and presentation software tools e.g. Advanced MS Office, SharePoint, Visio skills, MS Access
Please apply with the updated CV and following details
- Current Company :
- Current Designation : ___________ Since ________
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Exp:
- Current CTC :
- Exp CTC:
- Notice Period :
- Reason for Job Change :
- Current Location
- Preferred Location
- Reporting to :
- Handling a team of :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.