Key Account Manager at Infoedge
Views:8328 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Executive Director - Operations - KYC & Regulatory Compliance (17-25 yrs)
Position title Executive Director Operations
Business Function Operations
Reporting to RRC COO
Department Regulatory and Compliance
The Regulatory and Compliance team offers a suite of Products that provide solutions for our clients with Tax Validation, Document Exchange and Outreach campaigns that helps manage Counterparty and Vendor risk. Our product platform includes Counterparty Manager (CPM), Know Your Counterparty (KYC), Know Your 3rd Party (KY3P), and Tax Solutions (CTI)
The Executive Director will be responsible for the strategy, execution and delivery of Operations, Managed Services and APAC Client Services teams. The Executive Director is responsible for designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective customer service across all Reg and Compliance Products. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritize, plan, and direct the department and staff. Other responsibilities include building a Managed Services team, mentoring and growing leadership team and creating a global centre of excellence.
Duties & accountabilities -
- Research, develop and implement customer service processes that enhance customer retention and build a positive reputation for the company.
- Ability to resolve complex customer problems.
- Provides coaching and instruction in a supportive fashion to the team pertaining to product knowledge, leadership/management development and skills-based training,
- Develop and implement procedures, workflows and strategies that reduce the amount operational risk and creates efficiencies
- Use automation and technology to optimize process and workflows
- Work with all business Leaders to ensure we provide the best customer experience to all our clients around the globe
- Establishes goals, metrics and reports results on success of the Operations, Managed Services and Customer Service efforts.
- Creates and fulfills staffing models to adequately address Customer Service, Operations and Managed Services needs
- Assist with trainings and marketing campaigns to drive further client adoption and platform usage
Business competencies -
- Education and experience Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
- 15+ years of experience
- Commercial awareness Have an excellent client service ethos and be able to communicate effectively with clients and sales prospects
- Management requirements Proven track record of successfully managing and leading a global Operations, Client Services and/or Managed Services team
- Personal impact - The ideal candidate will need to be detail oriented and task driven with a strong work ethic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Independent, self-motivated and a team player
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills, ability to multi-task effectively
- Communication Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Teamwork Ability to partner with internal stakeholders and execute at a very high level
- Leverage internal resources and relationships
- Positive, can-do approach, embraces change and motivates others