Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:5258 Applications:872 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Executive Director - Operations Change/Process Excellence/Agile - Bank (15-23 yrs)
- Our client, a leading global bank is looking for an ED for Global Operations Change to head India GIC in Process Excellence initiatives and Agile Delivery
- The individual reporting to Head of Asia Operations Change and Global Head of Process and Delivery Excellence will be responsible for implementing new project delivery methods and improve Operations delivery to support the firm's transition to Agile
- The role is also responsible for oversight of the India Operations Change teams, regional management, team advocacy, location strategy, recruitment & development and rolling out the Central Change priorities to teams in India.
- Support process the mapping agenda, prove out specific use cases and integrate the use of process maps into BAU for Operations in India.
- Enable data analysis of completed process maps to identify duplication, inefficient steps and control gaps, with a focus on simplification, capacity creation, and automation. Also utilizing process mapping data analysis to identify opportunities and drive investment strategy.
- Enable Operations Agile implementation and Align with Location strategy for India
- Support functional Change teams in the development and successful implementation of Change Location Strategy in India.
- Represent India Change to the India Head of Operations. Ensure that the India Change teams are connected to the India Ops Strategy and deliverables.
Key Requirements :
- 15+ years of experience in an Operation role with a Global Investment Bank ideally within Operations and Technology
- Ability to present to senior management and partner with senior stakeholders within Operations and Technology to deliver on priorities
- Solid understanding of products, business, and operational knowledge
- Experience and proven record in delivering across the full project lifecycle for both process and technology-driven projects.