Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:5156 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Executive Director - Operational Risk & Governance - Investment Bank (15-20 yrs)
At least 5 year-experiences gained from a senior role in risks management, control function, preferably with relevant exposure in operations, vendor management (BPO, managed services), auditing.
- Hands on experience on digital tools and data analytic tools is strongly preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Good business knowledge, having worked directly in the Front/ Middle or Back office, vendor management, outsourcing etc. is a preference.
- Strong analytical skills & synthesis ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and have experiences in operating & connecting in a global lead organization.
- Lead and implement the control governance framework to support the 1st line of defense in defining and articulating their risks.
- Support to implement and maintain the control standards
- Aggregation of risk assessment to allow the senior management to have a holistic view at functional and entity level.
- Challenge the risk owners around their Inherent Risks and operating effectiveness of remediating controls
- Develop and refine the risk framework on vendor management, outsourcing, and governance over implementation of digital solutions including Bots, AI etc
- Improve risks culture through standards, examples, communications and training of staff in Operations
- Perform QA, key control testing and read across to review key risks and mitigation to provide independent assurance to senior management.
- Represent ops in different risk forum
- Build and maintain on going dialogue with key stakeholders such as IA, ORM to understand and align on existing and emerging risks
- Access possibilities of new technology tools to streamline and improve risk and control monitoring and reporting.
- Demonstrates a sound and board understanding of risks in the financial market
- Ability to collaborate teams in different locations to drive the control agenda
- Ability to engage and influence key stakeholders to push for the right control agenda for Operations and enhance the overall control environment
- Ability to prioritize and allocate resources to focus the top risk agenda for operations
- A constant learner : Given it is not a BAU role, the individual will require constant learning and versatility to adopt as the global environment and risks emerge
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.