Senior Manager at Talent Networks Pvt. Ltd.
Views:589 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Executive Director - Home Loan (15-23 yrs)
We are seeking an experienced mortgage lending professional for the position of Executive Director who will provide comprehensive support and assist in high quality performance in our mortgage support platform. Primary responsibilities include working directly with Wealth Management Operations leadership, Operations teams, Senior Relationship Managers, Underwriting, internal partners and third party vendors. The ED will oversee our offshore Mortgage Support teams that actively act as QA, QC, Underwriting and other support functions on mortgage loan applications.
- The Executive Director role provides day to day supervision of mortgage transactions in the pipeline; the function includes oversight of mortgage support roles ranging from loan setup, conditions clearing, QA/QC, while addressing questions/ issues/ exceptions arising through the life of a transaction.
- The Executive Director manages a team of 60+ individuals; inclusive of 2 Vice Presidents and team leadership.
The Executive Director will:
- Partner with Regional Relationship Managers in production on day to day pipeline activity.
- Partner with Legal/ Compliance/ Operations/ Underwriting to ensure that each mortgage transaction is a high quality client experience for our clients.
This leader will:
- Build a culture for the Mortgage Support Specialists that supports Clients core values.
- Leverage metrics for tracking/ scorecard in managing daily performance.
- Interact with regional peers to understand business needs and develop performance plans to grow market share, address feedback/ inefficiencies/ escalations.
- Identify operational opportunities and implement performance plans to maximize production.
- Create development plans to support employee career growth, retain top talent and reduce attrition.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and regulations.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Granular, hands-on pipeline management and oversight of all team activities while maintaining minimal operational risk
- Provide management with daily updates on activities, review issues within the team's portfolio, and recommend solutions to achieve client satisfaction and targeted performance goals for the team
- Develop and implement production and control improvements to achieve increased efficiencies in the operating model, assess opportunities for process design innovation, and support departmental risk and efficiency initiatives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Operations, Home Loans Business Unit, and Technology to implement objectives for long term business growth
- Oversee team and their compliance with all policies and regulations
- +15 years of mortgage operations experience. Inclusive of initial loan setup, Processing, call center management, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, closing and post-closing.
- +10 years of mortgage supervisory/management experience.
- +25 scope of mortgage staff oversight; experience in Client Relationship Management
- roles. Ultra-high net worth client segments or equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high performing mortgage operations teams
- Experience with managing large mortgage pipelines across regionalized teams.
- Bachelor degree or Advanced Degree required
- Deep knowledge of mortgage products and extensive client service experience.
- The ability to drive daily production performance.
- The ability to establish a strong team based culture across counterparts.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to manage time, prioritize and plan accordingly.
- Superior leadership and management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.