Executive Director - Big Data Analytics Technology - Bank (18-22 yrs)
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Big Data, Machine Learning, DevOps, Hadoop, API, Mobile/Web Development
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As an Executive Director, the incumbent will be responsible in building high performing technology team, driving major cultural and operating model transformation, working in collaboration with multiple stakeholders to deliver the technology roadmap in partnership with the business.
Client Details :
Our client is one of the biggest digital banks with a vision of changing the banking landscape digitally.
- Team Management - You will be responsible for building and leading high-performing teams. You will manage a team of more than 1000 professionals.
- Execution - You will be required to use sustainable agile methodologies, mature CI/CD, strong backlog management to deliver complete working functionality.
- Partnership - Working with global stakeholders, you will be responsible for ensuring data driven decisions are being taken to ensure workstream values are efficiently delivered.
- Stakeholder Management - You will be responsible for partnering with global stakeholders in technology and business in all geographical locations to build a team both within and outside the of Technology.
- MTech/BTech in computer science or equivalent.
- 18+ years of relevant experience in application development environment.
- Strong knowledge of Agile and performance culture, cloud-native, API-everything and Data/ML.
- Experience of managing a large scale team (250-300+).
- You should have experience in distributed computing and Cloud native architecture, big data and ML, site reliability engineering, agile culture of DevOps, API, Mobile/Web development, UI/UX design and development.
- Hands on experience in designing, building and running mission critical, performance, and scalable enterprise solutions in an Agile way.
- Senior level of leadership and high ownership.
- Ownership of the entire Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Parth Gulati on +91 124 452 5477.
Contact - Parth Gulati - +91 124 452 5477
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.