Consultant at Mancer
Views:3207 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive - Credit Risk Operations - Bank (4-5 yrs)
Salary Offered : 9-12 LPA
This role is within the Credit Risk division that is responsible to independently identify, assess and determine acceptability of the risk of loss arising from credit and equity exposures on a risk/return basis.
- Candidate will be part of the Credit System and Modelling team and will be required to ensure integrity, accuracy and enhancements of Credit systems
- Review and analysis of system functionalities, flow and data mappings
- Conducting in-depth analysis, developing insights & identifying root cause of any issues
- Create and execute functional test plans for system-based changes
- Identify and understand impact of changes to existing processes /system functionality
- The completion of ad hoc requests for Credit teams
- Minimum 4+ years- experience with a financial services firm in an operational or data centric or a functional systems ownership role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.