Team Lead at Techsist Solution
Views:4514 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Executive/Consultant - Actuarial - General Insurance Sector - Big4 (1-7 yrs)
Executive/Con-Actuarial (opening with One of the Big 4)
We are looking for Executive/ Con for Actuarial in General Insurance, Bangalore. PFB the JD for the same:
Roles and responsibilities
Working as an Executive/Con in this team, your responsibilities will include :
- Work as a core member of the actuarial team and contribute to make it a center of excellence
- Analyze the historical claims data and identify potential issues and trends and document the findings
- Build MS-excel based actuarial tools and be able to use triangulation methods for the purpose of estimating outstanding loss reserves for various (Re)insurance companies.
- Work on Statement of Actuarial Opinions (SAO) and actuarial audits of clients
- Review data, methodologies, assumptions, results and benchmark against market
- Reconcile results from previous year and compare with clients- results
- Review Nonlife pricing models and carry out bespoke modeling
- Assist with Solvency II Technical provisions actuarial reviews for PRA submission requirements
- Validate consistency across regulatory submissions
- Assist client with understanding and implementing the new regulations e.g. Solvency II, IFRS, etc.
- Provide transaction and due diligence support to the client
- Provide assistance with actuarial system transformation
- Assist with actuarial review of Economic capital requirements
- Make proper commentary on the results/findings and prepare the summary report
- Assist senior members of the team in day-to-day management activities including MI reporting
- Actively participate in engagement team meeting
- Communicate with engagement managers/Directors/partners in UK and build strong professional relationship
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders and discuss solutions to potential problem areas
Project and Team management exposure
- General knowledge of Insurance business and finance
- Familiarity with spreadsheets, databases, statistical analysis programs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details
- Candidate will be required to interact with colleagues in the US via email, written instructions, phone, or other online collaboration protocols.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Avanika Singh Chauhan
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.