Executive - Company Secretarial - Electrical Business (1-2 yrs)
- Preparation of Agenda and Minutes for Board/Committee & General Meetings
- Development and adherence of compliance checklist for global application across 20 subsidiaries in different geographies after research and validation
- Assistance in timely filing of forms of disclosures and periodical reports with regulatory authorities
Key Accountabilities :
- Arranging and conducting Board/Committee & General meetings and drafting of their Agenda and Minutes
- Preparation and arranging for passing of Circular Resolutions of the Board/Committee
- Assisting in drafting and consolidation of periodic reports including Annual Report, Notices, Annexures, Corporate Governance reports etc.
- Handling compliances of Corporate laws, Secretarial Standards and listing Obligations and Disclosure requirements with statutory authorities like SEBI and Stock Exchanges including Secretarial Audit Certificates, SEBI Listing Submissions and Disclosure, ROC Forms
- Drafting and vetting of Share Purchase Agreement, Petitions and Memorandum of Understanding loan documents and work related to filing registration, modification, satisfaction of charge and applying for condonation of delay
- Facilitating timely payment of dividend to shareholders, transferring unpaid/unclaimed dividend amount to IEPF account and ensuring timely compliances of statutory IEPF Regulations and payment of dividend to foreign shareholders
- Preparing Director disclosures and maintaining and updating director database
Post-Graduation - Professional CS
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.