Director at ProFacto Recruitment Consultants
Views:1223 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:276
Executive Business Partner - Strategy & Partnership - AI Startup - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI (3-6 yrs)
Our client, one of the fastest-growing company (4-year-old startup) in AI chatbots space is looking for Executive Business Partner - Strategy & Partnership
Our client is an end-to-end provider of conversational AI-powered chatbots, with the sole intention of helping enterprises make the customer experience count. They are focused on automating the customer journey which it does through its connected, multilingual, omnichannel, self-service platform, made by applying design thinking principles and AI.
Founded in 2017, our client has major Indian and global companies as their customers viz. Tata Motors, Dishtv, Vodafone, Idea, Lenkart.com, Royal Enfield and many more.
Come, be a part of an environment that's fast-paced, nurturing, collaborative, and challenging. You'll be given complete freedom to get your creative juices flowing to deliver solutions that bring about revolutions and who believes in work smarter and party harder!!
The Executive Business Partner -Strategy and Partnerships is a new role with an extensive remit and opportunity to influence the ways we engage with external partners and stakeholders. With the establishment of our new network, Strategy, and Partnerships, we seek a solution-focused, organised candidate to join our team.
This role reports to the Chairman Of Board whilst also being responsible for the coordination of Chairman diary, workflow, and key projects.
Be a key partner of the Strategy and Partnerships team, consider this role as a path for progression, be the crucial lead for troubleshooting and support, and gain the opportunity to oversee all high-level responsibilities and requirements across the organisation.
Key Attributes you need to possess -
Networking & Communication Skills - Someone who has an ability to speak and write in a sharp, succinct and positive manner to company's clients and customers. Proficient in connecting with people and communicating with them effectively for prospecting or sales pitches or for commercial negotiations.
Detail-Oriented - In handling sensitive client or partner communications, you need to be detail-oriented to catch potential typos and grammatical errors. Furthermore, having an eye for detail helps with data entry tasks and reporting to ensure that your work is accurate and trustworthy.
Analytical and Tech-Savvy - you also need to be analytical and tech-savvy. Being analytical demonstrates having the aptitude to process data and develop intellectual inferences based on the acquired information. Someone who is not only proficient with the latest software but also have an active curiosity about technical developments in the field
Strategic thinker - Prioritizing your tasks in order of importance or planning out processes for the entire office to follow. Planning skills also come into play when arranging employee and executive calendars when unexpected cancellations or changes arise.
Multitasker - Someone who can handle multi-tasking and still accomplish their work impeccably. Multi-tasking also signifies being able to keep up with a fast-paced business environment without compromising accuracy at work. Additionally, you need to be able to work under pressure.
Market Research - Identify decision makers by performing research and using prospecting tools for performing Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
Typical work week look like:-
- Work closely with the Chairman on various projects and initiatives related to internal & external business strategy
- Research related to sectors, organizations, individual, corporates, strategic initiatives or mandates etc. as requirement may arise
- Producing high-level written communication, presentations, briefings, Creating collaterals, proposal making, commercial negotiations, contracts, closures, monthly/weekly reports on behalf of the Chairman Of Board.
- Serve as a Lead for, and manager of, projects (short-term/ long-term) and partnerships
- Making decisions related to the strategy and partnerships networks
- Coordinating and supporting high-level meetings
- Undertaking an array of administrative/business tasks or responsibility entrusted by the Chairman
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- BE/B.Tech or an MBA degree from Top Tier college.
- 3-6 years of experience working in Business Strategy or Business Analyst role
- Worked & have good networking across several clients and industries is preferred