Consultant at RapidPlace Consultants
Views:196 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive - Business Development - Engineering Services Firm (2-5 yrs)
ONLY CANDIDATES FROM ENGINEERING SERVICES INDUSTRY MAY APPLY FOR CONSIDERATION.
Qualification: Bachelor-in-Engineering (Any Stream) and Full Time MBA (Sales & Marketing)
Locations Open: Bangalore & Pune
- The right individual will be able to build a strong client base; Can understand and visualize the business needs; be creative about go to market strategies in the territory and bring to life client expertise in the engineering space.
- He / She will have a strategic orientation to think long term business need, have the knowledge and execution ability to generate businesses in our focus areas.
- We are looking for a team player who will be working closely with the senior leadership team and inspire the trust of our clients by bringing to life the client's brand steeped in core values.
- Identify new business opportunities by Cold calls, email, user groups, trade shows, marketing initiatives and networking events to qualify prospective clients.
- Identifying new logos with proper Mapping and prepare the sales Pitch accordingly.
- Exposure to dealing with CEO/MD/Design Heads of the organization.
- Responsibility for achieving the revenue target as defined annually and Develop detail revenue forecast for a month on month basis.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of client services offerings.
- Broaden relationships with existing customers for increased revenue generation.
- Deliver sales demonstrations for prospects via phone and web meetings.
- Ensure calls and opportunities are tracked in Salesforce.com/excel.
- Manage long- and short-term sales cycles in achieving the sales targets.
- Engage and nurture potential clients (conducting progressive profiling and persuading to engage in additional marketing/sales activities).
1. Good Experience of business development experience in results-oriented environment
2. Business Development experience in the Engineering Services industry
3. Strong interpersonal, relationship building and negotiation skills.
4. Strong Business Development, Sales and Marketing Knowledge
5. Data orientation and analytical abilities
6. Excellent presentation, oral and written communication
7. Agile mindset, with deep comfort with ambiguity
8. Proficiency in Excel, PPT, word, social media tools.