Research Associate at Antal International
Views:245 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Executive Assistant To The CEO - Data Center - IT (8-10 yrs)
Our client is looking to onboard an Executive Assistant to the CEO of its Data Center Line of Business
- Support the office of promoter & interface with key leadership team in setting up the Data Center Business for the Group
- He/She will assist in designing and developing the budget, systems, processes for the Data Center Construction
- Support the commercial team to drive new sales and revenue growth, prepare sales forecasts for organizational planning and budget setting.
- Work collaboratively with teams including Engineering, Product and Marketing to accelerate the sales cycle and achieve a high success rate.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and product offerings in the DC business. Assist in developing new/ build upon existing products & services to add to the compelling value proposition of DC
Key Accountabilities :
- Support in executing the sales & commercial strategy to deliver profitable top line growth
- Facilitate the expansion plan for the DC portfolio
- Analyze Data Centre market trends and events to identify and assess new opportunities
- Build valuable relationships and liaise with key external and internal business partners
- Engage with existing customers over better service and new product offerings
- Coordinate with direct sales, engineering, and marketing teams to ensure timely delivery of solutions and offerings.
- Support in setting up the Sales function from scratch including the creation of Systems and Processes
- Carrying out Business Analysis and forecasting for the Data Center Business
Skills & Knowledge :
- Proven track record of extensive experience in sales in the Data Centre industry
- In depth understanding of the DC business
- Experience in building and cultivating strong relationships with the internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in Key Account Management
- Strong commercial orientation with the ability to drive Contract Negotiation
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to use optimal metrics for reporting KPIs and providing recommendations
Educational Qualifications & Experience :
- MBA from a reputed Institute
- BE / BTech in Computers/ Software
- 8-10 years of experience in Technical , sales or commercial function in the data center business
- Experience in a growth/start-up organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.