Executive Assistant To MD/Chairman - Manufacturing Firm (4-14 yrs)
- Ability to independently manage and seamless run the Chairman's office and effectively corresponding with the external & internal stakeholders.
- Completes critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans;
- Provide strategic synopsis of Key Business reports with analysis to Chairman on day to day basis for leading the Business meetings productively
- Support the Chairman in decision making by building SMART dashboards of inter-linked KPIs and Key Business growth drivers.
- Coordinate with Operations & Delivery team in generating SMART reports
- Follow-up with concerned team for work related activities and collating details for review.
- Proof-reading, formatting documents, reports, presentations for review.
- Managing banking tasks and payments/expenses/petty cash (as per requirement).
- Communication and fluency in writing emails should be good.
- Should be able to perform admin duties, meeting minutes, scheduling meetings, follow-ups and general coordination.
- Analysing MIS report, create trends and analytics and share the dashboard for management review
- Working Closely with Sales & business team & preparing monthly Dashboard related advised trends
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.