Executive Assistant To MD (4-7 yrs)
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO MD
1. Co-ordinate reviews on behalf of MD. Maintain and follow-up on action plans to closure.
2. Communicates directly, and on behalf of the MD, with HOD, on matters related to MD's initiatives.
3. Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
4. Works closely and effectively with the MD to keep him/her well informed of upcoming Commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a ""barometer" having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment.
5. Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact.
6. Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MD's ability to effectively lead the company.
7. Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
8. Provide Data Analysis, market intelligence and information to the MD.
9. Co-ordinate with external agencies.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
2.Excellent communication skills
3. Basic qualities in terms of integrity and honesty
4. Business Acumen
5. Good Analytical skills
6. Financial acumen
7. Excellent ability to make reports and presentations.