Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1184 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Executive Assistant To Managing Director - Manufacturing - IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-10 yrs)
- We are looking to hire a motivated and self-driven individual to join our Client in the Business Strategy & Operations Team.
- In addition, this would be an excellent opportunity to identify, anchor and monitor cross functional initiatives on the behalf of MD.
- The incumbent will be required to provide support and assistance to the MD in developing, implementing and monitoring new business strategies / initiatives for the organisation.
- Work with defined set of functions and businesses and assist them in developing annual Planning and Budgeting process.
- He/she will work to ensure that the feedback from MD are incorporated by coordination and follow through.
- The incumbent will work with the functions to define, coordinate and conduct discussion on Projects as desired by the MD.
- In addition to these activities, the role holder would also be responsible for tracking of Business Transformation initiatives for each function and businesses.
- You would be handling multiple departments and leading a team and take direct reporting of next-level leadership, who manage different departments.
- You will define and pick projects and get respective departments on board. You will be responsible for leading these projects and owning their outcomes from start to finish. Your responsibilities will include Design, Execution, Performance Tracking, Making Improvements among other things.
- Design and lead operations of multiple departments
- Take end-to-end ownership of one or more departments
- Define goals for the departments. This will require a thorough understanding of customer needs, both existing and potential
- Define, implement and own the required organization structure.
- Enable your team to ensure quality delivery in all these departments
- Divide the solution proposed into multiple projects. Prioritise projects on the basis of impact and effort required.
- Break down the projects further into actionable steps.
- Seek input from peers to iterate. Present the blueprint to the senior management to get them on-board
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.