Senior Recruiter at Qwazent Health Search
Views:548 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Executive Assistant to Managing Director - Healthcare/Pharma (5-13 yrs)
1. Formulate new pricing, product, and E-commerce initiatives.
2. Responsible for strategic planning, forecasting & scenario analysis.
3. Budgeting, MIS, Financial Analysis & Financial Modelling & Analytical decision support to Top Management.
4. Maintain good Investor Relations & Stakeholder Management
5. Undertake market analysis/modelling, portfolio metric reporting, and operational support related to the firm/teams strategy
6. Provide analytical support to all aspects of the deal negotiation process
7. Responsible for conducting financial planning and analysis of large datasets to assess the clinical, operational, and financial performance of existing fee-for-service and integrated care programs
8. Provide further insight into the firms overall strategy by identifying critical questions performing ad-hoc analyses
9. Provide operational insights to achieve key performance indicators
10. Summarize insights from analysis and clearly communicate analytical findings in a cohesive story; and articulate an argument to be presented to executives.
11. Responsible for building appropriate external and internal client-facing materials.
12. Identify, communicate, and execute on new opportunities related to the firms businesses functions
13. Organize, negotiate, and implement sales and marketing programs
14. Structure, negotiate, and implement vendor agreements, distribution relationships and partner agreements
15. Provide leadership to teams and cross-functional teams on the execution of an implementation, work plan, or other strategic initiative.
16. Provide, communicate, and implement strategy to address competition, changes in customer preference, and improvements in technology and marketing tools
1. Communication skills: Applicants must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate the insights from findings to management and relevant stakeholders
2. Problem-solving skills: They must be intellectually curious individuals with strong creative and imaginative prowess to generate ideas to solve business problems
3. Critical thinking: They require strong critical thinking abilities to draw sound conclusions from information and various data sources at their disposal. It is crucial that they can separate relevant information from less vital ones with respect to solving a particular business problem. They must also have the capacity to analyse data objectively, applying logical thought and proffering solutions, taking a long-term perspective
4. Strong quantitative and financial modelling skills: It is important that they can work with large data sets to provide analytical support to all aspects of the business. The strategy analyst job also includes performing financial modelling for financial planning purposes, therefore, it is vital that applicants can perform financial modelling to be considered for hiring
5. Comfort with ambiguity: Decision making involves some level of uncertainty, so it is important that applicants are comfortable with ambiguity
6. Computer skills: Applicants should possess advanced excel skills and be proficient in PowerPoint for presentation purposes
7. Collaborative skills: They must be able to work with cross-functional teams and have the maturity to interact directly with senior executives across departments, as well as provide leadership to teams on the implementation of strategic initiatives.