Director at Menschen
Views:2998 Applications:512 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:190
Executive Assistant To Managing Director - Corporate Strategy - FMCG/Pharma/Retail (10-21 yrs)
Job Description : EA - MD (corporate strategy)
- Managing businesses of group companies, fmcg, pharma, retail, for etc.. .
- Responsibility includes Financial Analysis, Strategy formulation, Investment Analysis, business planning, providing critical inputs to Chairman - strategic decisions, operational planning, pricing, & process improvement.
- Reviewing documents & providing critical inputs for all board meetings, chairman meetings & business meetings.
- Conduct & Participate in Business review meetings with CEO's and other leadership teams of businesses to ensure management directions are followed. Develop intelligent MIS system to assist pragmatic decision making.
- Scouting for new growth opportunities to grow the group's business, including launching & leading new initiatives.
- Evaluation of investment/divestment opportunities strategically, operationally, financially, along with feasibility.
- Participate in medium & long term planning/budgeting activities with business teams & identify growth opportunities.
- Reconciliation & variance analysis at each month-end with actual post-closing of books and presenting it to Chairman.
- Strategic support to the senior management to enable decision making on financial & strategic interest issues
- Preparation of Annual Operating Plans & developing strategies for various business units
- AOP Tracking & Mgmt. - Ensuring follow-up with businesses for timely action on Chairman/ CEO directions.
- Work with CEOs of the business units in developing short & long term strategic plans for each business.
Qualification required: CA or MBA from IIM