Chief Executive Officer at Sushaan Synergies LLP
Views:811 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:214
Executive Assistant To Managing Director - Chemicals Firm (10-15 yrs)
This is a key role, to support the day to day work of the MD, proactively look into data analytics to support decision making to ensure smooth running of the business.
- To co-ordinate for monthly, quarterly and annual reviews for MD office with all stakeholders.
- To support in budgeting and forecasting, planning and monitoring.
- Day to day planning and organisation of the Managing Director's diary.
- Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the MD.
- Create a detailed business analysis, outline problems, opportunities and solutions for all operational activities.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimisation strategies.
- Gather critical information from meetings with all stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Prioritise initiatives based on operational needs and requirements.
- Reporting and MIS - Project data analysis, cost savings, production enhancement, capacity enhancement.
- New projects : Design, implement and monitor projects undertaken as part of MD's office.
- Market surveys - use of information / data, provide a conclusion based on available information.
- Planning - Develop an overall plan of action and set appropriate goals, taking into account both immediate and future needs.
- Monitor / manage information - efficient and effective MIS for the MD
- Backend support - Presentations, speeches and other preparatory material in advance of meetings, conferences, seminars, tours etc.