Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:3299 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Executive Assistant to Leaders (10-18 yrs)
- M&A, Business Strategy, Corporate Strategy, Financial Analysis etc..
- Decision Support to the CEO in driving various Strategic and Operational Initiatives.
- Using advanced analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and bring out optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related technology & business and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within the business.