Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:4207 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Executive Assistant to Leaders (10-18 yrs)
- M&A, Business Strategy, Corporate Strategy, Financial Analysis etc..
- Decision Support to the CEO in driving various Strategic and Operational Initiatives.
- Using advanced analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and bring out optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related technology & business and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within the business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.