Executive Assistant To Founders - Education (5-7 yrs)
Our client is an innovative education company that has developed a comprehensive academic system. The K-10 academic system is being implemented in the chain of self-owned and partner schools across India.
The integrated academic system is designed by expert researchers working to make quality education affordable. The business has tasted success due to empowering teachers through a helper app that has detailed lesson plans, introducing children to learning by doing approach and delivering personalized learning experience to each student. Currently, our client has partnered with more than 700 schools in 14 states and is growing on a rapid scale.
The founder duo is alumni of premier institutes like IIM-Ahmedabad and Narsee Monjee College. They worked for more than 10 years in the field of education before founding the startup.
As EA to Founders, you will be working on the organizational strategic leavers along with the CEO for improvement & tracking
What you will do:
- Managing a good investor relation & work on investor related queries & presentations
- Driving strategic initiatives for the organization in line with the gaps identified through strong MIS & governance.
- Collaborating with Functional leaders and teams to implement and institutionalize change.
- Building org effectiveness and efficiency within the organization.
- Driving multiple project with high quality process excellence.
What you will do:
- 5+ years in new B2B strategy & operation excellence roles.
- Worked with the CEOs office
- Significant experience in pan-India strategy & operation excellence
- Experience in handling successful key projects with a volume, high quality operation excellence is required
- BE/ MBA from TIER A Colleges preferred
Experience: 5 to 7 years