HR at Renous Extenserve Private Limited
Views:428 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Executive Assistant To Founder - Education/Healthcare (5-9 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organized calendar, planning and management ensuring meetings are concluded with high output and actionable are followed up within defined timeline and timely manner.
- Follow-through of all discussed items in the meetings with updates incorporated in MOM and reports. Work with cross- functional team, senior managers ensuring timelines are met.
- Planning and executing highly confidential and ground level projects with C-Level executives.
- Preparing word, excel, presentations and other files as per need and requirements which also necessitate reading, researching, and collecting information from multiple documents and research papers for deeper understanding.
- Working on Yearly Business targets, budgets and spends with the team analyzing business and the related reports on daily basis.
- Conducting market research and analyzing market trends based on data insights, competition, researcher universe, target audience, and mapping to our products/ services to develop key strategies.
- Participating in budget planning and strategy on scaling and expansion plans.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and other functional teams including global marketing, editorial, sales, training & outreach, and internal communications team for planning, and implementing events and campaigns.
- Work and coordinate with marketing agency to run paid search, social and video adverts to drive journals and researcher services campaigns and working with a PR agency for building advocacy.
- Tracking and monitoring campaign results and metrics on monthly and quarterly using internal and external tools to measure performance to share with management time to time.
- Support and participate in developing searchable content and creating journal pages, emailers, organic adverts, product brochures, event posters, and other links and collaterals via different marketing tools.
- Responsible for marketing initiatives. Collaborating with local team brand awareness and lead generation strategies and implementation. Worked closely with digital product
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.