DGM - West at Randstad India
Views:599 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Executive Assistant To Director - Strategic Projects Manager - Manufacturing/Construction Firm (7-9 yrs)
Role Purpose : To act as Executive Assistant to the Director and enable him to achieve strategic and operational objectives of the organization - this is a Developmental Position that aims at developing Future Leaders in the organization.
Role Location : Surat (office location Maroli)
Designation : Deputy General Manager
Team Size : Individual Contributor Role
Your Environment :
- The organization is in a rapid transformation and growth phase. The organization has witnessed a rapid growth over the last years and is currently catching up to build best-in-class practices to become a well-managed organization and scaling up various processes and systems within.
- The organization is seeing a basket of various opportunities worth > 2000 crores that need to be explored and evaluated and converted into additional revenue streams in India and abroad in the chemical and API manufacturing markets.
Your Characteristics :
- You are a bright individual with analytical mindset and ability to handle data - give structure to lots and lots of old valuable data; gather new data and generate new insights of business significance
- You survive and thrive in absence of data and relevant information that is needed for you to be successful and have a mindset of creating things from scratch without giving up easily.
- You have an awesome ability to ask questions to a wide-variety of people to generate discoveries and set directions for your area of work
- You have a passion for change-management and can go beyond just identifying what needs to change by owning the change and make the change happen while being inclusive of all stakeholders.
- You accept any kind of work that comes to you without any inhibitions and do what is needed to be done for organizational success with full passion and commitment - most important!
- You love communicating with wider audience and are able to generate world-class power point presentations; white papers on engineering based topics; business plans; posters; catalogues etc.
- You are great at capturing the little and larger success stories of the organization and spread them to the world through social media handles such as LinkedIn and Emails.
- You have a certain show-man ship within you and can demonstrate that through setting up Customer Connect Programs such as Exhibitions and Road-Shows.
- You are not afraid of taking a lead (after a certain experience)in organization wide complex implementation programs such as IT Projects, Marketing Programs, Technology Transfer Projects, and New Business Development Programs etc.
Your Future :
- In 2 years of this role, depending on your identified strengths and passion, opportunities could exist in Execution roles such as Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Product Management, IT, Controlling, Manufacturing, Operational Excellence, M&A or Supply-Chain.
Must have :
- B.Tech in Engineering and MBA from a reputed institute
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience (e.g. Consulting, EA to Director)
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI skillset
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.