Views:2982 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Executive Assistant To Director - IT Applications - BFSI (4-6 yrs)
Division : IT Applications
Job Title : EA to Director - IT Applications
Reports to : Director - IT Applications
Job Purpose : To support Director - IT Applications to implement strategy for the Function and assist him/ her in driving results.
Job Dimensions :
Knowledge and Expertise : Competent - Should have working knowledge in IT through certification and work experience.
Job Complexity :
- Similar - Work is performed independently under general direction and is assigned in terms of specific objectives to be achieved. Work is specialized and impacts performance at the team or process level. Problems are of a recurring nature but require customization and judgment to deliver results.
Client Relationships / Communication Skills :
- Ability to convey ideas / solutions, understanding the key priorities of stakeholders and support Director in ensuring appropriate connect, maintain speed in response but always in control of the numbers.
People Management and Strategic Impact :
- Experienced Contributor - Primary accountability is for individual results while collaborating with superiors, peers and other stakeholders
Financial Impact : No direct / indirect accountability to functional budget or costs. Supports in cost management through achievement of functional goals and leading process improvements.
Geographical Impact : All Functions, All Business Units in India + IT stakeholders across globe.
Principle Accountabilities :
- Prepare briefing materials for the Director on a range of critical business issues to support the decision-making for senior executives and Director in, including driving the monthly one pagers + decks from all.
- Support the Director in addressing her day-to-day priorities, providing both proactive and responsive assistance
- Play an active role on special projects, assigned by the Director
- Proactively support the Director with data and key insights to make informed decisions by use data / analytics / compliance & regulatory aspects to drive business decisions + board & steering committee meetings.
- Build Presentations capturing the broad messaging that needs to be delivered to business stakeholders in key meetings
- Participate in senior-level discussions related to organisational strategy and business issues as they arise
- Act as a representative of the Director in specific meetings as nominated
- Liaise with and provide guidance to colleagues ahead of internal meetings with the Director
- Contribute to stakeholder relation activities - themes for visits, key takeaways, following up to closure
- Work closely with senior colleagues, including the leadership team of operating companies and other members of the organisation
- Develop content for compliance matters, thought leadership one pagers and industry conferences through enough research work (qualitative/quantitative) on the topic identified.
- Regular interaction with Directors / Heads / Sr. Managers
- Need based / escalation based interactions
Within the company :
- Regularly interact with IT APPS team
- Stakeholders in other Functions
- Relevant support teams
Person Specifications :
Education Essential : Post graduation / Professional
Desirable : Bachelor's of Engineering Plus MBA from Tier One Colleges
Work Qualifications :
Essential : Working knowledge and experience in corporate
Desirable : Project Management certification
Experience : 4 to 6 years in IT background
Skills & Abilities :
- Planning and Organizing
- Analytical ability and Decision making
- Excellent Powerpoint and excel skills.
- Communication - written and oral
- Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Relationship management
Desirable : Change management
Job Challenges : Managing the expectations of various stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.