Consultant at Michael Page
Views:203 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive Assistant To CPO Office - Business Consulting Firm (5-9 yrs)
Our client is a leading business consulting and artificial intelligence services firm, looking to hire an Executive Assistant to CPO's office for its Mumbai location. This is an individual contributor role reporting into the Chief People Officer.
Assisting CPO's office to manage Human Capital projects and initiatives such as- People growth, people experience, Hiring, Staffing, DEI, L&OD, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the CPO in maintaining bird's eye view on all on-going HR projects and have strategic roadmaps for the same
- Articulate and define the HR projects' scope and assist in its implementation
- Assist in driving strategic programs with different business verticals- Reboot initiatives, workday projects, new ways of performance & awards
- Support in putting together presentation and write-ups as and when required
- Preparation of monthly Management packs, review decks and getting into discussions
Desired Candidate's Profile:
- Comes with 5-9 years of experience in managing projects in CEO's or CPO's office
- High on energy, have good orientation with project management, analytics & numbers, and have experience creating board decks too
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, smart with strong analytical and presentation skill
What's on Offer:
- Flexible work culture
- Opportunity to work closely with the CPO and grow within the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.