Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:1830 Applications:539 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Executive Assistant To COO - Retail/FMCG - XLRI/IIM/ISB Finance (2-3 yrs)
Designation: EA to COO (XLRI, IIM, ISB) similar reputed institute colleges.
Reporting to COO
Experience: 3-4 years
- To support the COO's office by driving strategic initiatives, tracking high priority projects, and coordinating with diverse stakeholders (internal & external) We are looking for only premier institute (IIM, ISB, XLRI)
- Supports senior leadership to develop company wide strategic goals.
- Organizes and actively participates in performance reviews for various retail businesses, analyses business scenarios and create viewpoints to enable decision making.
- Conducts industry wide research and analysis to arrive at the required data points to aid decision making.
- Deeply involved in planning long-term business strategies for various retail businesses .
- Organizing and participating in Monthly BSC, Quarterly and Annual Board Presentations/Meetings for various retail businesses.
- Leads the strategic initiatives / projects that are initiated by the COO's office.
- Critical Thinking
- Sharp articulation
- Project Management
- Data Management / Visualization / Power BI