Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:197 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive Assistant To COO - IT (6-12 yrs)
This position is based out of the Hyderabad (city) office, responsible for the following:
- Supporting one or more top management for all administrative needs. Scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements
- May handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office
- Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material
- Prepare routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports
- Create and develop visual presentations for senior executives; organize and prioritize incoming calls
- Develop reports and compose, evaluate and edit correspondence, as well as interface effectively with all levels of Management.
- Schedule Management :
This position is responsible for schedule management. This may include setting up travel, meetings, and other appointments for the executives they are assigned to work with. In addition to making appointments, this may also involve ensuring there are no scheduling conflicts and making sure executives know where they need to be when.
- Communication Liaison :
Manage the flow of information to members of the executive leadership team. They may screen phone calls, open and sort mail, and summarize reports and memos that are received before passing the information on to the people they assist.
- Information Preparation :
Involved in preparing and formatting information for internal and external distribution. This may include writing letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating computerized presentations, writing reports, transcribing dictation, editing, proofreading and other information preparation duties.
- Records Management:
Responsible for setting up and managing both electronic and paper filing systems, as well as taking steps to maintain that the company is in compliance with all applicable record-keeping requirements.
- Discretion :
Executive assistants may have access to information about confidential information. He/she must be in a position of being privy to information that must be protected, so being able to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion is essential Page
- COMPLIANCE :
Awareness and adherence to all applicable organization-wide policies and procedures, including but not limited to Information security, HIPAA and HR policies.
Salary offered: 15-20LPA