Consultant at DelverveHR
Views:1274 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
Executive Assistant To CMD - Chairman's Office (12-15 yrs)
Job Description : Executive Assistant to CMD's Office
- Reporting to : Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Of Staff
- Location : Mumbai
- Desired Qualification : Graduate and PG/ MBA
- Age : 32-38 years
- Required experience range : 12 to 15 years
Assisting CMD's officeto drive strategic/business projects and generate analytical report for senior management to take informed decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work closely with all the business heads to understand the current status and P&L of their respective businesses
- Assist in driving strategic programs with different business verticals
- Perform analytic on available data and generate various reports/presentations for senior management
- Maintain up to date with research on competitors (existing and upcoming). Maintain detailed financial summaries of competitors.
- Undertake feasibility studies on internal projects
- Work on pitches in case of any asset divestment plans
- Work with Govt. bodies / ministries / nodal agencies to identify PPP opportunities
- Analyzing, investigating and explaining key movements and trends in P&L lines
- Preparation of monthly financial metrics and key business drivers specific to different products/functions
- Providing financial analytics to Business/Functions and assist them in decision making
- Preparation of various Reports to support the Management needs and ensuring timely adherence to deadlines
- To provide commentaries and business insights on variance under different scenarios and time periods
- Track and provide insight on business productivity(efficiency saves) and projects driven by business
- To coordinate with various stakeholders to right align the headcount, dollars and business structure within reporting systems periodically
- Preparation of monthly Management packs, review decks and getting into discussions with Finance Management, as necessary
- Studying the various reports and sharing key insights like internal audit reports, legal reports, HR reports etc.
- Tracking the usage and benefits of CRM, our sales tool, to support growth in our business.
- Highlight important articles of the leading publications.
- Sharing relevant updates and news articles periodically
- Tracking various projects for closure within defined timelines (function of a PMO)
- Industry alliance - Identify useful & strategic conferences & networking opportunities.
- Ensuring the closure of discussions and action-items from review / strategy / leadership meetings
- Support in putting together presentation and write-ups as and when required
- Study the latest apps that can be useful to the Chairman in increasing his efficiency
- Coordination with the leadership team for review meeting / their inputs and follow up for closure on the minutes of the meeting
- Assisting Chairman's office other related matter from time to time
Desired Candidate's Profile :
1. Post-graduate degree from tier one institutes with a confident personality and a pleasing disposition
2. Minimum 6 to 7 years of experience in market research, data analytics, financial modeling etc.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Flexible, smart with strong analytical and presentation skills